Thank you for your interest. We currently have a vacancy for a part time Pharmacy Dispenser.
Pharmacy Dispenser 22.5 hours per week
Upwell Health Centre is a rural GP practice with ts own hybrid on site pharmacy. We have recently moved into our brand new, pupose built Pharmacy building which has been fitted out with the latest technology including a bespoke dispensing robot and are now looking to recruit an additional Pharmacy Dispenser to join our team.
We are looking for a friendly, enthusiastic person who is comfortable working within a busy, fast-paced environment and is keen to deliver the highest levels of customer service and patient care.
Essential requirements for the role are :
- accuracy and dexterity in dispensing.
- keyboard skills for the use of pharmacy and surgery IT systems.
- an NVQ level 2 or equivalent dispensing qualification.
- good communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team as you will be working closely with the GP’s and the wider practice team.
- excellent customer service skills.
The position is for 22.5 hours per week working Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays however some flexibility is required to cover holidays and sickness.
In return we are offering a competitive salary and five weeks annual leave.
If you think you are the person that we are looking for please download an application form and supporting documents and return to us either by post or email to email@example.com.